8.04.2009

Crazy but Wonderful

I've always wanted to start blog....but wish I had more interesting
things to blog about such as kids, fashion advise, travels....but nope
I have none to give at this point and trust me...you do NOT want my
fashion advise unless you think sweats and sweatshirts are "IN"!
I also wanted to start a blog so I could be a "blog-stalker" def: to
read another persons, more interesting blog then yours, for the express
purpose to learn more about them and thier thoughts on life! ~Don't tell
me you don't do the same thing~ Not sure if people will find mine as
fascinating or even want to use my ideas/thoughts that I have to offer
but here it goes. So if your lucky enough to know me, you will be reading
about the life of me, my husband Jerod, and OUR crazy but mostly wonderful families!

No comments:

Post a Comment