8.06.2009

Oh Boy!

Im so lucky to be spending the summer with my niece and nephew doing home daycare!
(and in the fall will be licensed and looking for 2 more families...anyone interested!!??!)

I have to share some funnies spending the day with a 7 & 4 year old!

Today we had burgers an fries for lunch.....and YES I started the grill on my very own....and grilled the burgers too! SOME ppl would be very proud of me :)

And here's a word from Ellery: "i liked them, they were goooooooooood!" Although her face says different!





We spend half of our days laughing at "the boy" Calvin for the things he says/does!

he goes home looking like this mess EvErYdAy!he got mustard on his french fry and didn't want it there....so he wiped it off on his shirt.

I mean really WhY NotT!

"oh BoY"!



No comments:

Post a Comment