10.02.2009

Dancing a little jig...or something!

Thats just what my dad is doing on this United Way of Central Minnesota
Campaign video that was done last winter. I think this is just to good not to share
with everyone because this sums up MY DAD! He was the perfect canidate for
being part of the United Way campaign dance moves to represent LITCHFIELD!
I wanted to post this so then I will always have this link to look back at and see the
humour of my dad that makes everyone smile :) and it's for a great cause!

Fan reviews
"what a ham"
"was he a former Big 10 Drum Major for the Gophers Marching Band"
"priceless"
"future on dancing with the stars"
"Tom is awsome"
"NIce moves"

So this is where the family gets our dance moves? Runs in the family I guess!
Maybe we could all use some lessons...anyone intrested?!


Check out the video: dad's @ 3:40
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D9mJGgWYMZ_8%23watch-main-area&h=d90825465a3a2902f54e4864405ebe61

No comments:

Post a Comment