11.03.2009

Our Anniversary Gift

Jerod and I got married May 12, 2007! Which seems like light years ago since
we have been "together" since 1999 and took 8 years to make it official. So those
of you discouraged with your man and the "commitment issue" don't worry it
may happen someday...like after 8 years of dating! Actually the last five years
and continuing on EVERYONE seems to be getting married. This year I have
the honor of being a bridesmaid in 2 of the 5 weddings taking place from
December~September! One being in February and 6 months pregnant....
Soooo lets hope I'm not to big at that point and can fit into slimming black dress!!
Good luck to me :) and the other being this summer...3 months post baby...
I hear the ching ching of money going to the gym! Which brings me to the point
of this post!

So for our THREE year anniversary this year I was thinking it would be nice
get-away! Even if it meant just driving to the middle of anywhere for a mini
vacation! BUT that doesn't seem to be in the plans this year because of a better
ANNIVERSARY GIFT.....A BABY! We are due May 15th! What a perfect present
to ourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment