12.29.2009

It's a . . . . .

BoY oh BoY!
We found out on Wednesday December 23rd that our little package due
for arrival {and according to the ultra sound & measurements is right on target}
May 15th is a very VERY very squirmy little boy! It was amazing to see our
little guy moving around like crazy...must have been all that Oj I drank that
morning! {I was told it gets the baby moving...and I wanted to make sure
baby wasn't cuddled up in a ball and we wouldn't be able to see it's little part
male or female} That wasn't the problem at all...he was so active the nurse
had problems getting all the pictures she needed!

"He's going to be a soccer player!"
I thought I was anxious to see an ultra sound, but acually I think it made
my baby fever worse...and want to meet our little monkey NOW!
Seeing his
profile,
ears,

toes, fingers...I just want to squeeze him!

No comments:

Post a Comment