2.01.2010

Ice fishing in the suana..

After complaining that to Jerod that he "never invites me to go fishing with him"
he asked.
So him & I, and Missy & Jeff went out on Lake Ripley Sunday afternoon
(after FINISHING painting the babies room yah...pic's to come)


They got us set up in our fish house
then set up thier house
and said told us we were having a fishing contest..GO. Only one problem
we had to put our own minnows on our lines ewwwww.
After freaking out a bit (nearly in tears)
Missy and I found a way...I held the minnow (with a glove of course) turned my head
as she stuck the hook in.
First fish caught by yours truly. Ran to the guys house for them to take it off.
and of course Jerod gets a bit as he is taking it off...MY FAULT...as he reminds
me the rest of the evening!
After a couple nibbles, some ice cold Diet Coke (wish it was a cold beer)
and a WARM fish house...we were ready to go...and patiently had to wait
for the boys to be done.
At least we were warm :)
Seriously the temp on our house..had to go outside to cool off!!
Realized once a year is good enough for me and ice fishing!
I enjoy fishing in the summer much better...
SUN, Boat, SUN, warmth, SUN, less layers, SUN, tan!
please summer come quick!
Oh who won the fishing contest...The Ladies...I caught two!
Jerod caught one.
P.s. I was chilled the rest of the night...brrr...couldn't warm up
Jerod asked how that was possible, since we were pretty much
ice fishing in a resort!

1 comment:

  1. so seriously it was that warm in there.....but hannah left out the part that she killed her first fish, because the hook was so far down his throat jeff couldnt get it out. it was bleeding before she even had it out of her hole....sound familiar becky

    ReplyDelete