3.01.2010

SPRING

Today makes me think that SPRING is almost here & yes I am looking forward to it.
Not only the white stuff gone but,
Walks around the lake
Sunlight sticks around later into the evening
People come out of hibernation "wow we do have neighbors & friends"
My job (in which I love) is done for 4 months
Baby arrives
Wedding's, wedding's, and MORE wedding's
Family trip to Duluth
Boating, camping, & being on the lake
Watercade
Traditional Kormanik Cabin time
softball
what else...
working on the house:
going to learn how to garden & landscape this year
grilling out
bonfires
opening windows for fresh air after a stuffy winter
painting the trim, door, and shutters on our newly sided house.

Wow, I just really went off...back to reality...there's still snow & 35 degree's isn't THAT warm.
So as of now I will look forward too,
Cleaning that stuffy winter enclosed house
Working on the babies room & posting pictures, which I have promised 100 times
Bon Jovi concert in two weeks in Fargo with my sister & cousin's
St. Patty's Day in Fargo my grandpa (100% Irish) and family
My baby shower in a couple weeks
Jerod working HARD, barely seeing much of him, but that possibly changing soon..
PRAY PRAY PRAY.

This weekend...40 degrees YESsssssss!
See I'm still addicted to the weather updates :)

1 comment: