5.04.2010


EaT
SleeP
PooP!
That's life at the Barrick House.
Breck left the hospital at 6.1lbs...they told me he would gain his birth weight back by 2 weeks
He had his 1 week check up yesterday:
And he has already gained his exact birth weight back...that's my boy!
He likes his food: Like MOther like SOn!
He also peed ALL over the scale including the walls when getting weighed..
Jerod said..that's my boy! Those of you who know Jerod...Like FAther like SOn!
He is such a happy, healthy little boy
He is Quiet, Content
Smiles ALL the time
Great little sleeper ~he must LOVE his mommy
Life has definitaly changed, but for the BETTER!
I'm in LOVE all over again.
with my two men.
Had to post this picture to show just how little of a peanut he is
because ppl kept saying that he looks so big in his pictures!
I'm sure he'll grow fast....but hopefully not to fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment