5.07.2010


How can you resist this!

Breck is 11 days old
We have officially been home for 1 week!
And how did my first week home go?

  • I've spent 1,000,000,000 hours staring at my sweet baby
  • Breck smiles 1,000,000,000 x's a day ~especially when he is drifting off to sleep and I talk to him or his daddy sings "big pimpin'" to him because of his "date" with Gia~

  • We've changed over 68+ diapers since we have been home (how do I know this, we are offically out of diapers & wipes already)

  • Breck loves bath time & getting his hair washed is his favorite!

  • Dishes, cleaning, and everything else to be done as been neglected-you mean i have to put down my baby every once in awhile to get things done?! nahhh, not yet!

  • I'm officially starting to feel like my "normal" self. Not sure what "normal" is quite yet, since being pregnant for 9 months isn't really make you "normal" more like "hormonal" but I think I'm getting there! No more Flinstone feet/my ring fits again/and most of my clothes fit!

  • Breck loves to peeeeee. yes peeeee on everything, everyone...10 loads of laundry,baths, and showers are a must!

  • We went from sleep sleep sleeping, to sleep, awake, sleep, sleep, awake! and he is eating more and more...getting a double chin in which i LOVE.
  • The Barrick are in bed at 9:00pm...charish sleep! Breck is up every 2-4 hours for 2-4 oz of milk, then back to sleep! and his cry...well it's not much of a cry, just a little wimper! such a nice boy for his mom's precious ears!
  • Only 457 pictures taken of Breck...ONLY! And how many blog posts?!

  • One thing that has stayed the SAME pregnant or not....the trip to the DQ....still need it to get me through a week..I mean day!

~I may add more to this list...things just keep popin' in my head!

Happy 1st week home to me!

1 comment:

  1. how in the world did you get that of him smiling?! the SECOND Gia sees the light she stops.

    SO JEALOUS

    but what a beautiful little smile... huge smile... on a little guy.

    perfect. love it hannah!

    ReplyDelete