5.05.2010

Meeting the Smith Family!

This last weekend we were lucky enough to have EVERYONE home for the weekend,
and it wasn't even a holiday...
everyone wanted to meet BRECK JAMES!
It was a wonderful weekend of hanging out, eating lots of home cooked food,
laughing till we were crying, and MANY pictures! I love having this blog so I can make
use of my pictures, plus I'm not much of a "scrapper" (someone needs to help me ah hmm..Stacie)
so I feel like keeping this blog is my journal, scrapbook, babybook for Breck, myself,
family and friends to keep up with our busy lives, and ALL our memories!

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do writting and posting on here!

Breck meeting his Great-Grandpa Erv!

The whole Smith side of the family! Grandpa Erv & All his Great~Grandchildren!

Breck meeting his aunt Stacie, uncle Brian, Cousin's Ellery & Calvin..
who adore him!
Calvin says he's a keeper & can't stop kissing his head!

Breck meeting his uncle Zach, aunt Patty & cousin Maizy!
Breck meeting uncle Ty Ty & future aunt Zarie ;)

PROUD grandma & grandpa with thier grandchildren!

No comments:

Post a Comment