6.23.2010

LATE father's day tribute

Breck LOVES his daddy.
and so do I.
We are so lucky to have him!

Jerod comes home from work
&
immediately needs his Breck time!
I think he is jealous I get to be home with
him all day long...
& I'm so lucky I get to do it!

Snuggle time. In the mornings when we bring
Breck into bed w/ us to snooze "just a little longer"
Breck cuddles up to us...
then he has to maneuver his little tiny hands around
till he finds our faces before falling back to sleep!

His newest thing is to
squish his face as close as he can to ours,
so we are nose to nose! Then drifts to sleep.
The best part is when I open my eyes....
he is staring back at me with his big blues!
Makes me laugh.

The other day though I woke up to him sucking on my nose...
hmmm. that's quite a wake up call! ha!

When Jerod gets home from work they have
their "man talk"
very serious stuff I tell ya!
and then Jerod kisses his nose over and over
while Breck flashes him a smile!
Sooooooo cute. Melts me.
Jerod prolly loves that I'm telling you all his secrets!
Worth spilling.
So happy to be celebrating Father's Day this year
with my special man
and my lovable baby boy!
Here's to many more years of celebrating
with MANY more kids to come ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment