7.23.2010

Sleeping through the night...




Three Month pictures done by the girls in the family! Stacie, Mom, Ellery & I...I think they turned out fabulous...and he was SUCH a trooper...NO tears,
ALL SMILES! Ps these are only a FEW of the hundreds we took!
thank you ladies! xoxo

Makes for one happy baby
who is cooing
laughing
smiling
squirming.
And one super happy lucky mom!

Finally one FULL week of sleeping from 9pm to 7 am


I love finding him in his crib in the morning
with big happy eyes & rosy cheeks
turned completely sideways from squirming so much
waving his legs and arms in excitement to see me!
Ready to drink a full bottle, snuggle, bath

This week also he started drooooling like crazy...and he found his tongue
(sucks it, makes funny faces and sounds)


LOVE,love, LoVe
best part of my day!

Breck is THREE months old!
He is weighing on (on the official grandma & grandpa scale..13 lbs)
He has found his hands & loves to chew them!
He has a personality! giggly, nice little man!
but also lets you know when he wants something...
I love it! He's so fun!
I just wish time would slow down! 3 months FLEW by.

1 comment:

  1. he is looking more and more like jerod every day.
    looks like jon and i need to make a visit SOON! :)

    ReplyDelete