8.31.2010

Back to work...


Wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be.
I think I may have cried more when I found out that I had to go back
a week earlier then I originally thought
(may have been having a pity party for myself)!

The day went fast and I posted pictures all over my office so I could
stare at his cute little chubby face when I needed to have a mommy moment!

I felt better knowing that grandma Nina was going to be taking care
of my little man and starting off at our house…
This means I get to go see him at lunch!

So I went home to visit at noon and all was well
He was on the schedule I told her he would be on…made me feel so proud
that I know my boy so well

I quickly made my lunch, shoved in my purse to eat at work, so I would
have more time to snuggle!

At first he was to busy looking at his toys to notice me, but then he saw me…
And gave me the biggest smile and giggle, then reached for my hair with one
hand, necklace with the other, and drooled over the front of me!

That’s my boy…he missed me!

No comments:

Post a Comment