8.24.2010

Beautiful day to...

Fly away like Mary Poppin's...that's what I said to the kids,
and they said "but we don't have an umbrella"

Have a picnic!
And that's just what we did.
I LOVE breezy summer days, reminding me that fall is near..
T-shirts, jeans, sweatshirts,
picnics outside/supper on the porch,
bonfires without roasting "ourselves"

It makes me uneasy to think...
I have to start work in a few weeks,
sending Breck to daycare ~in very good hands~ I'm just that crazy mother
and only seeing my Ellery & Calvin after school :(
So we are enjoying the last few weeks!
Picnic lunch, Park & Playgrounds, Sleepy baby, Playtime & snuggles!
The kids play, and although I love being outside and bringing the kids to the park,
it gets a bit boring at times...I love when i see other mom's out...today, not so lucky!
So i monkey around with my camera and found this:
Calvin in the front
can you see Ellery in the back!

Now I best get busy ordering Breck's 3 month pictures!
I have empty frames laying around...and he is going to be 4 months in two days!
And
I am going to attempt to push mow the lawn to surprise Jerod!
I'm crossing my fingers it won't start! ha!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love it you are so funny! Happy mowing, wife of the year!

    ReplyDelete