10.25.2010

Some family...

This is what happens when Breck visits with my side of the family.
He gets tied to the chair.
This is the high chair at grandma and grandpa's house..
and since it has no buckle
we use dish clothes to restrain them!
He sat at the table and played
while my mom and i laughed at him!

Then there's this!
My cute little...
GiRL?!
Yup, I had to work and Aunt Stacie was at it AGAIN.
He had two blow outs at her house
he was out of clothes
so she ran down the basement to find Ellery's doll clothes/Ellery's old baby outfits
and dressed him.
Grandma had stopped in for lunch break and encouraged it all...
I came to find him napping,
butt in the air,
with a pink fleece outfit!
i was going to keep him dressed in pink till his dad got home,
but instead i took pictures
for Jerod to see and to look back and laugh at/embarrass him when he's a teen!
I dressed him one of his most manly outfits...
a crocodile outfit!
I have to admit.
I think he can pull off the cute little girl look :) poor thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment