11.16.2010

Best Buds Forever


IS what Calvin told me him and Breck would be.......
they layon the floor together for over an hour
and rolled around together
and laughed

and he said someday I will teach him about {in a high sing song voice} STAR WARS.
He's lucky to have a big buddy.

BUT my favorite is when Calvin, with all seriousness, says
"Breck, PLEASE be quiet...uhhhhhhhh...shhhhhhh...Baarrreeckk"

Sometimes I think he really thinks he's his buddy, his same age,
his same mentality, and when he has had enough time with him
and needs some of his own "Calvin Time" he says that and gets
really annoyed.

I guess that's just how comfortable he is with him,
and i like it.
I like that he can come over, relax, and feel like he's at home!!
I think they may act more like brothers then cousins...
and i like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment