11.10.2010

baker of the year...well almost!

Hannah Barrick: My mom is the best....stopped over with yeast and flour
from the food coop so I could get pizza dough started for dinner tonight and
then feed Breck and got him down for a nap and sat with him while I ran to the
store to get some groceries. Wish she would stop more often as it is a big help
and a lot easier running for errands without baby in tow.

Yes.
It's all true.
But Nope.
I didn't write it.a
Again I left my facebook page up & she got her slimy fingers on it!
funny part is....it happens between me, mom, and Stacie so often
that people question it...and my aunt caught right on to this one!
We enjoyed homemade pizza tonight
HOMEMADE pizza crust from another blog I follow {and talk about all the time} Nienie
and i'm passing it on to you!
Pizza Dough:
2 3/4 cup flour
2 Tb olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 Tb yeast
1/4 tsp sugar
1 cup water
mix water, yeast, oil, and sugar dissolve for 5 min.
mix flour salt...add to mixture
roll, knead dough
let sit for an hour to raise.
spread on pizza pan
add topping
bake 15 min at 475
yum!

ALONG with homemade bread {I} attempted to make
that my mom promised would turn out wonderful, beautiful, and delicious!
"just roll them out into two loafs" that's what i did!!
well it turned out delicious, but for the other two...check for yourself!
Sorry Anine for butchering it! but it taste A M A Z I N G
so i will pass this on too to my fellow bakers!
Anine's Bread
2 cups water
1 Tb yeast
2 tsp salt let it dissolve for 5 min
add 4 cup flour
mix with spoon
let sit for 1/2 hour to an hour
separate into two loafs
bake 12-15 min for at 410
this baker is off to bed! night.

No comments:

Post a Comment