11.23.2010

Snowy with a chance of...

Jury duty?!?
I have been called to duty
for one year of jury duty for Meeker County.
I received the letter three weeks ago stating that above
and what da ya know
I got called for jury duty.
Sat all morning with thirty others while they asked questions
picked their jurors
swore them in
then dismissed the rest of us
and luckily I was the US.
Three weeks down....
eleven months to go!
So I came home from a crazy day and decided to make
my FAVORITE
homemade cheesy broccoli soup
and fresh bread!
mmmmmmmmmmmm....tonight's going to be a good night!

Done with work for the week {check}
The timer just beeped for dinner {check}
Boys got their nap in {check}
Glee on in less then one hour {yes}
Good book ready for bedtime {double yes}
Snow in the forcast {whoo hooo}
and hopefully a good nights sleep....Breck's tubes in T minus 10 days

2 comments:

  1. very cute picture!! they are melting into your awesome new furniture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had jury duty... I'm i kiding... you tell me.

    ReplyDelete