11.24.2010

So Thankful For....


my baby boy.
my husband.
a warm home.
health.
laughter.
glee. {the tv show}
my job.
when Breck says "ma ma ma inbetween bob bob bob"
peace.
freedom.
my sister.
hope.
prayers.
books.
friends.
trust.
club sandwiches.
snow.
family.
my mom.
my moms mittens.
my moms hats.
my moms cooking.
my moms help.
hugs & kisses.
the way grandpa Tom loves up Breck but hands him off if he makes a fuss.
blogs.
my brothers.
my dad.
my dad doing goofy things. {more to come on that one & the joke he pulled}
time.
cousns.
faith.
a new sister-in-law.
being a aunt & becoming a NEW aunt.
black friday at Walmart at midnight.
being a new member of card club.

I am thankful so many things and so blessed that I am able
to be thankful for all those things!

P.S Im not sure why my sister copied my list...she must have not
been able to think of anything on her own ;)

1 comment: