12.20.2010

Baby it's cold outside...


Tonight
I shoveled my @$$ off. Really.
That's hard work...but I needed to prove it to myself
that I could do it
{because honestly our neighbor was out there doing
everyones driveways, and I knew ours was next...
but I though...why not!}

Got my work out of the year...
and bad frozen, wet, nappy hair along with it!

But really...not to bad. until tomorrow when I can't walk ;)

Soooo. It's almost Christmas.
So excited.
So many plans.
So many people.
So much food.
Christmas overload..and I love it.
and it begins TOMORROW and doesn't end till next Tuesday.
I'll keep you updated..i always do...don't i

P.S. Yes,
I post a lot at once.
No,
I do not have all the time in the world
but I love blogging.
and I get all my pictures ready...and just go to town! that's after I make sure
my little baby is in dream land.
and my big baby is comfy on the couch watching football ;)
ME TIME.

1 comment:

  1. Love reading your blog... can't wait for 4, 3, 2, 1, Christmas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete