12.21.2010

memories...

So I love the holidays
mostly because I love to shop for other people!
and this year I did just that....and I'm done.
But I also was thrilled to receive A LOT of packages this year through the mail!
{poor mail man}

Our wonderful, sneaky, lovely, funny cousin have been sending us "Smith" girls
packages for the last month {yes, a package a day for the last month}
BOW BALLS: what are bow balls...well just that
balls with bows tied on them and of course suctions on them to stick anywhere
you want for the holiday season!
And they came up with them on their own :)
So they have sent us MANY bow balls
and this is my bow ball window!
And most guests that come over look at us strange...
but now you know...so stop looking at us strange!



This one is the funniest one..
acorn balls {and they are so heavy they keep falling off the window}

My favorite {disco balls}

The cutest {bell balls}
I love those girls...thanks for making a FUN holiday with all our surprises
each. and. every. day.


Then these came in the mail.
YES mice. My aunt sent them. but of course a story behind them too.
We were at my grandpa's shed looking at some old stuff that had been
stored there and what do you know a mouse came creeping up and ran
past us!
My aunt is SO afraid of them so she gets so shook up she trips and falls!
and me...
I start laughing as she is on the ground and the mouse runs past her head!!
but really...
I shouldn't have been, because she kind of got hurt...
but it was kind of funny {even laughing as I write it}
Thanks for the mice...pay back my friend, pay back ;)


And then I received these...
Snowbabies.
From my godmother today with lovely card with pictures of all her
adorable grandbabies!
She had found them in her gift stash and meant to give them to me
many years ago!
The best part was
my mom had just given me a box of my stuff I had stored at their house
when we moved, and when I left for college.
And in there were Snowbabies given to me many years ago from her.
It was kind of special to me!
And another best part is
we have seen them more in the last year then I have in the last
ten years...it's kind of sad, but so fun to be able to catch up
after many years.
Thank you so much!

You all made my day, week, month, year!
LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment