1.31.2011

I'm NINE months old

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!
my mom and dad can't
woooooaah. slow down.
I:
  • Love to eat. Mixed veggies, fruits, bread, juice. Everything {my aunt says I eat like a pigeon}
  • Crawl quicker then my parents can walk. Gates open-I'm there. Doors open-I'm out.
  • I talk a lot. Mostly maamaa maamaa. Sometimes daadaa.
  • I can stand on my own for a couple seconds before falling on my bottom.
  • I am happy.
  • I laugh a lot.
  • I drool a lot. Especially with all my teeth coming in. I have three bottom. Two top. Two more top coming in.
I would rather play then sleep. Waking at four a.m for a bottle doesn't make mom and dad happy. They just put a stop to that and I am taking it pretty well.

  • I jump, scream, and get very excited when I see my cousins.
  • I learned to quack like a duck!
  • I weigh 20lbs 40th %ilte and 26.5 inches 66th%ile
  • Blue eyes
  • Hair getting darker with waves in the back

I am a busy busy busy busy boy!
{making it hard for my mom to get a picture of me}

No comments:

Post a Comment