1.31.2011

Oh Yes She Did.......

Leave her blog open again.

What can I say about that blonde sister of mine, she just never learns. Hee Hee

But I do think she is an awesome sister. She certianly helped me out big time today with a bit an 'Ellery Crisis'. I am so lucky to have her right here in town and not only right here in town, but 3 blocks away. I love that our kids are growing up knowing each other so well. They spend so much time together, I think Breck might actually think they are his brother and sister. Funny guy. We love him to pieces.

Thanks a million Hannah. Love you.

Your favorite, smart sister,
Stacie

PS. In the photo in the previous post...yes I am sporting a mullet, but I think that was 'in' at the time and yes I think that I tucked my sweatshirt into my pants but that was because I was a dork.

1 comment: