1.12.2011

A typical night

at the Barrick house
goes like this {on days I don't work...wed. & Thurs.}
Well we wake up whenever...
get dressed whenever...
do whatever we want all day long
Then dad comes home to DINNER cooked by ME
{because I love to cook & love to have dinner on the table}
We eat dinner together
{Breck sits and begs for food, throws his cup on the floor, smears food in his hair & entertains us}
Then while Breck finishes up with snacks
{I swear he could eat all day long if allowed}

Jerod does the dishes!
And dances and makes faces at Breck
while I relax some more...oh and take pictures and laugh at my boys!

{ok really during the day I get a lot done...i'm not THAT lazy}


Woooooowwwwwww! nice face Jerod
and I was wondering why Breck's tongue is always hanging out!

No comments:

Post a Comment