4.20.2011

crazy hair day...

yes, more pictures of Breck eating
but it's the only time I can get semi-decent pictures of him
because he is always on the go.
And when he sees me take out the camera...he runs! ha ha..crazy mom!
but, my questions is...

when? do you give your "baby" his first hair cut?
because then they turn into a toddler :( sad.
See those wings on the side?
and a mullet in the back?
and food that gets rubbed in the hair?

Time for a cut?
when did YOU give your "baby" a first hair cut?
I wanna know.

4 comments:

  1. My daycare prov. just cut her son's hair (10 months old), and its the cutest thing ever! He does look so big but he's still so little... cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't cut Tayah's hair and she turned 2 last month! I don't plan on cutting it for a long time but she's a little girl so it's different:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEs, I'm afraid he will look so much older...I can't decide to do it before or after his 1st b day pictures??
    If he was a girl I don't think I would cut it either ;) but I think he's starting to look like a little girl!! ha!
    Thanks girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big advocate for NOT cutting little sweet baby hair! I didn't cut Adler's until he was 2 or later (but his hair did not grow fast either!). Brock on the other hand had tons of hair and it was starting to grow down past his eyes so he could not see....that's when it becomes obvious that you have to cut it. So I gave him a little trim just in the front (because I love the longer look versus shaved short hair) and I cut it wet and it was WAY too short for my liking. Bad choice! Wish I would have left it and trimmed in a little when it was dry....but it's grown back now!
    They INSTANTLY look older when you cut their hair! Good luck deciding about his cut momma!

    ReplyDelete