4.22.2011

 Happy "Red Friday" everyone!
Red Friday represents supporting the Troops
and I am really excited to be part of an event being held in Litchfield for the troops and their families
As part of my position as the 4-H After school Program Coordinator in Meeker County
I will be at the
  Litchfield National Guard Armory for their open house event May 21st 9-4
I will be putting together events and running the program for OMK {Operation Military Kids}
Minnesota Operation: Military Kids provides support for youth from military families through different types of programs throughout Minnesota
Exciting huh!
{more details to come}


And Breck is wearing his red again to show his support too!
More exciting news:
I STILL may get to see my beloved Elton John in concert!
No...I didn't win tickets like I had hoped {thank you all that tried to help me win} but,
I might be going to Vegas to see him at Cesar's Palace
along with a girls weekend vacation in VEGAS baby!
Still trying to hammer out the the details:
a). get tickets this time before they run out: They go on sale MONDAY!
b). figure out hotel accommodations...come on Becky, pull through for us!! no pressure.
c). save money for flight and fun money
I'll be checking these off as they fall into place...because I KNOW they will this time! It's meant to be!



This "cool dude" is turning ONE on Tuesday
so we are celebrating Saturday with a barbecue with friends and family!
We have soooo much to do
and the weather soooo needs to cooperate!

Wish us luck
and guess what...
I'll post pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment