5.13.2011

The perfect anniversary!

Jerod & I met over 11 years ago in high school
we went to prom together
attended MSU Mankato together....
Married May 12th 2007
Best day Ever
beautiful weather
with lots of family and friends!
then he gave me the best little gift when we
started our family April 26th 2010
Another Best day of EVER!
We celebrated our FOUR year anniversary yesterday!
 Jerod was suppose to play softball, but got rained out
so instead we ordered our favorite pizza Pizza Ranch BLT
watched our favorite shows American Idol & Grey's
with my two favorite men
and went to bed at 9:00 p.m
PERFECT ANNIVERSARY :)

ohh and he bought me some tulips to plant in the front of the house awwwwww...
I'm lucky, and thank God everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Happy Anniversary. I LOVE the prom pic. I completely remember that day! haha When's the next bonfire? I sure have not seen you in awhile. Hell I think it was the Christmas cookie date!

    ReplyDelete