6.21.2011

Family update: because you want to know :)

First officially day of summer is TODAY,
but we have already been busy busy bees.

We finally got our bike & bike seat attached
and we are enjoying the ride while I enjoy some much needed exercise.
Breck has been up and down this week.
happy
sad
laughing
crying
drooling
dripping
teething much?
yup, we are in the process of getting our 9th & 10th teeth (canine teeth i think they call it)
Not fun. Please come in soon so his poor swollen gums can stop keeping him up all night long,
and his drool & runny nose can save me from doing an overload of laundry!

I have been staying VERY busy keeping the kids busy.
It doesn't help when we have rainy weather, keeping us indoors.
Today we went to the dollar store {best store ever for my checkbook}
we got two stain glass painting kits, two painting poster kits, an activity pad, and giant coloring book for the big kids, and a new board book & fire mans hat for the little boy...all under ten dollars!

Well, that's what I do during the day.
In the evening I need a little ME time so last night my mom, sister, Ellery, & I went to a stamping class put on by Margi Gilbertson and made these lovely, awesome calendars!
It was fun, easy, and I got some much needed time out of the house and Jerod and Breck got some "boys time".
The best thing is: when I got home, Breck was still up! {9:00pm way past his bedtime} 
Jerod said he couldn't get him to lay down {probably bc he isn't feeling the best}
But I would like to think it's bc he needed his MOM :)
p.s I got him to bed shortly after I got home...no problem! magic touch.
Jerod has been crazy busy at his new'ish job at 3M,
sometimes keeping him there till after six...boo.
When he comes home I usually have the grill on ready for dinner,
then I don't see him till he comes to bed.
He is so busy beautifying the yard!
Going to the compost,
planting,
seeding,
watering,
fixing.
I'm kind of glad he likes doing that sort of thing.
Because this girl, doesn't so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment