7.26.2011

15 months

My phone hit the end of it's road this week
{and it's not that old at ALL, not happy about it}
so I have Jerod's phone & it is junk.  My phone at least took okay looking pictures...not his, so bare with me while I look for a new phone.

I did find these pictures on Jerod's phone...awww
Breck when he was first born!

My sweet boy at a couple months old!
how chubby and cuddly he was...
look at that chin!
And NOW
At fifteen months old!
He is busy from the moment he wakes up...till his head hits his pillow
Last night Jerod put him to bed and he just lay down, no fuss, just lay there.
He came back down stairs and said "we have a strange child"!
Then I started thinking, maybe something is wrong with him, NO kid wants to go to sleep, but ours does?!?
Then I remembered who his father is, a guy who slept for 48 hours straight in college.
He just loves his sleep...like father like son! Lucky us.
He giggles,
smiles on command for pictures {which proves his mom takes to many pictures of him}
 dances,
sings parts of songs {ashes, ashes, we all fall down & patty cake},
loves water {dare devil at the lake & in the pool thinking he can go in "by himself"}
which reminds me, he's INDEPENDENT
and has a personality of his own lately!
Last night he wouldn't eat in his high chair and insisted on sitting on a bar stool at the table with us...
so we took off his tray and pulled his chair up to eat! STINKER!
I have one month off of work left {summer went way to fast}
and Breck
STARTS DAYCARE!
a BIG giant step for us since his first year he stayed home with g'ma Nina.
We think it's time he goes somewhere where he can play with other kids his age & tons of new toys
not to mention crafts....
painting, markers, & more
without the mess at home for me to clean up ;)
We went to visit and he loved it!
I'm sure he will have fun, but me, I'm so nervous...
HE IS GROWING UP TO FAST.
Slow down little one.
Breck is fifteen months today...Jerod is the big 31 tomorrow!
{post to come on that too}

No comments:

Post a Comment