9.28.2011

A day in the life....

Of my little 17 month old!
He is at the most fun stage ever...well most of the time
He can tell us what animals say
cow = neeeeeeeeeww for mooooo
dog = arf arf
duck = gauk gauk gauk
dinosaur = rarrrrrrrrrr
and I bring this up because he is so afraid of these:
oven mitts!
We'll he was
until his dad taught them to be monster and say grrrr
and now he loves them
and chases us around with a glove on his hand!
{I even found it in his toy box}
He is always busy.
Busy as in finding things to climb in,
move toy boxes and such to get up higher {to places we shouldn't be or things we shouldn't touch}
He is cuddly.
Loves to give wet sloppy kisses.
Say's "laa {love} ooo {you}"
and most of the time say's "tank {thank} ooo {you}" all on his own!

He is now busy playing,
mostly without us trying to keep him entertained.
But little does he know we are still watching him entertain us!
He put this water bottle holder on the other night...
but somehow got his leg stuck in it.
We were busy laughing as he was saying "elp {help}"
I have been busy too!
I started crocheting again...this time for seriousness!
My first scarf...
made for Breck!
and he wore it without complaining about it.
Isn't he just a doll. I think so ;)
Some of my favorite Breck faces in this post!
I've been also enjoying this fall weather!
Windows open,
fall decorations up!
and making fall decorations!
I thought these mason jar pumpkin 's are so cute.
I am having the kids make them for one of my after school programs
and thought I would try them out myself first!
Now I'm hooked
and you may be getting one for a b day gift or what not.
Cute huh!
Add a candle....
I may line them up on my walk way on Halloween night?!?!
I've also been busy with my new project:
being a Thirty One consultant!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
It's been so fun,
so easy,
I get to have a girls night out....all while showing ladies all the awesome bags.
I never realized how much I would like it,
and I bought a new car
and will be able to pay it off quicker then I originally thought!
Thank you everyone who's been supporting me!
and let me know if you want to throw a party

PS on the way home from one of my parties last Saturday,
I HIT A DEER!
first time ever.
with my new ride.
and two ladies and a baby in the car.
NO GOOD.
but luckly it was a doe,
and it didn't damage a single thing! {besides the deer of course}
WOW.
was I lucky.


1 comment:

  1. He is so stylish! :)
    I love the scarf...and the mason jars!
    You are so crafty, lady!

    ReplyDelete