10.13.2011

This little boy is SPOILED rotten by the Selly clan!
He got a package in the mail yesterday full of Halloween goodies....
they are TOOO MUCH
and
that is why we love them.

Included in the "little package that made my day & Breck's too"
was this cute little pumpkin decorative box
with yummy treats inside
including...

Pirates Booty!!
I follow CJane and I have heard her talk about how they eat Pirates Booty,
but didn't really know what it was until NOW
and NOW it has become a family favorite!
I haven't seen it really anywhere {Walmart or Econo}
but I do remember seeing it at the food co-op.
So today we are going to pick up a bag and eating the whole dang thing
and not going to feel guilty, because I read the back & its made with rice and corn
and isn't SO unhealthy...perfect snack!
must try!

I asked this little ham to say cheeseburger
and he gave me this look!
I think this is his way of saying
THANK YOU SELLY FAMILY
and hope to see you all soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment