1.22.2012

The great outdoors...

Today we FINALLY made a trip outside to play!
We have been waiting for snow and although we only have a small amount...we'll take it,
and the temperatures are perfect...not to warm {so there's no snow" not to cold {won't freeze our tooshies off}
I still bundled Breck up to head outside with his cousins.
Jerod was making fun of me saying he looks like the little boy on Christmas Story
"Ralpheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
P.S. I copied a blog mom by putting on his gloves,
then a pair of his dad's wool socks to keep his gloves on!!BEST idea ever!

We explored.
Until our cousin's came to play.

Then sled rides and snow angels.

After over an hour of playing we came indoors for hot cocoa & snuggles because our little toesies were freeeeezing!

I hope there are more fun days like this.
I heart winter!

1 comment:

  1. You do such a better job of making Brecks sock gloves look cool:) Tucking them under is a better look, definitely!!!

    ReplyDelete