1.01.2012

un-snow days......

 During Christmas break the kids were at my house a few days to hang out and play.
I'm always trying to find things to do with them,
to keep them busy and entertained.
Usually I would shove them outside to play in the snow,
but none to be found!

So this day:
we made crazy hair!
spiky                    wavy                spiky
 They thought this was great!
A little gel
a triple curling iron
viola!
For lunch we made homemade pizza
with a twist!
WE took cookie cutters and made our individual holiday pizza's!
Added some cheese and pepperoni,
baked them,
devoured them!

This little guy had two gingerbread men pizza's!
Ellery had a giant heart,
and Calvin had two giant ice cream cone shaped pizza's!
{I ate the leftovers...a gingerbread man head, part of a star, and part of a heart}
They kept busy all day with all the new toys!
And as you can see...

I kept busy playing with my new Ipod
messing around with all the funky settings :)


No comments:

Post a Comment