3.21.2012

The GREAT outdoors...

Lately, everyday we spend
OUTDOORS....
riding bikes,
wagon rides,
stroller rides,
walks,
meeting friends at the park!



 This gives me summer fever and luckily I only have less then two months left of work,
then home for the summer! It can't come quick enough :)

I look forward to the help
(Breck LOVES Ellery and Calvin)


The play dates with other mom's and there babes!

The picnics and FUN!

Hope the next two months go quick!!

We let a friend borrow our walker for the summer,
as soon I brought it out...he thought he needed to jump in it and act like a baby!
Funny boy!

Library time!
We biked to story time this last week...
(on my new bike..more to come on that in another post)
The Litchfield Watercade queens were there to read to the kids,
then they made crowns!
Breck loves crafts....
we love story time!

No comments:

Post a Comment