4.18.2012

What my ONE year old is up to :)

One long post UPDATE!
What have we been up to these days...which led to lack of blogging?
We'll tons of stuff...
I just can't remember! 
So here's what this little guy has been doing to keep all of us busy.

Playing in his tent!
He got this tent for Christmas from his aunt & uncle...
so it's nothing "new"
but lately...
IT'S a FAVORITE!

We often hide in there when it's time to put on our p.j's and I drag him out my his cute little feet!
It's filled with blankets, pillows, and a flashlight.
Whenever ANYONE walks visit,
they must go in his tent with him "with me, with me"

We lay inside with the lights off...
sing "bear hunt" and make scary noises while holding the flashlight up to our faces.

It was fun,
while it lasted!
The boy DESTROYED it! (while dad was inside ha ha)
So now we are on the lookout for new posts for our tent :)

 We also LOVE to help with dishes!
Any reason to climb up on the chairs.
And I'm so lucky to have two boys that just "love" doing dishes :)


It was also fun,
until this boy...
grabbed the pizza cutter!

I'm pretty sure his face says it all!


We may have a musician on our hands!
And I don't think it will be Jerod ;)

Jerod got a guitar for Christmas about five years ago..
and is finally able to play us some songs!
Breck just adores his dad when he brings out the guitar!

But, when dad starts to sing he says "stop it"! ha ha
It's because Jerod does this weird voice when he sings and it drives me crazy.
SO I have always said to him "stop it"!
Breck took this cue and now uses it...it's hilarious!

Still a great napper!
No more crib...yup, we put him on the kitchen floor with a rug as his blanket :)

Joking! But he prefers it!
Doesn't that look comfy :)

We still love our skeleton p.j's that glow in the dark!
Who wears them just for Halloween...not around here.
Wind down time
means
laying on the floor next to dad,
RELAXING!
Like real men do :)

That is what this busy 1 year old is up to!
(I can only say that for eight more days)

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh my gosh....NO DISHWASHER!!!!!! I think that could make a great mother's day present! hahaha Add a few more kids and you'll definitely need one.
    Love the 'going on a bear hunt'....you probably scare the poor little guy to death before bed! j/k
    Looks like you've been busy with just the day to day stuff. Same here!

    ReplyDelete