5.15.2012

Luckiest Mom...

This last weekend MAY have been one of my most favorite weekends yet.
The beautiful weather couldn't have been more perfect in helping us celebrate our
5 year anniversary
Mother's Day!

On Saturday Jerod & I went out for dinner (just the two of us) while Breck kept Grandma & Grandpa busy.
This doesn't happen very often (slim to never), so it was nice to have some time just the two of us!
Then we did a little "browsing" for a new laptop since "mine" took the plunge last week after having it for 10+ years and for new cell phone's since we are the last people on earth to refrain from getting a data plan..meaning having a decent phone!  
I say "browse" because Jerod needs time to "think about it" and make sure we are getting the best deal....
oh boy...lucky me!

We spent the rest of the weekend outdoors:
Planting my new flowers I got for Mother's Day
and doing some landscaping!

Along with a couple walks to the park
with these two lovey cousin's.
Breck ADORES Calvin a.k.a. "Cayan"
and I think Calvin feels the same way!





We also did a bit of fishing...
I think we have an interested little boy!
Something fun him and his dad can do together.

 On Friday we went to story time at the library and planted flowers.
Breck gave his to his grandma's for Mother's Day!
He was so excited to give them to the grandma's,
that on our way to breakfast with the Barrick's "he hold it"
and it tipped over on Main Street! 


I thank God everyday for all the blessings in my life.
Being a good, happy, fun, loving mother is the MOST important thing in my life.
I'm just so lucky.
And.
This.
Is.
Why.
(flashback time...some of my favorite memories that make me laugh and smile most)
















Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful MOMS.
Especially mine.

1 comment: