5.02.2012

Twenty TWO things about my TWO year old

I probably could think of 122 things I could tell you {brag} about my lil' man,
but I'll just tell you twenty TWO things instead:

P.S if you don't want to read...I don't blame you! I just need to remember all these little moments before more time flies by!

1). On the day of his 2nd birthday, HE decided he didn't want his nuk anymore! He is going on 7 days nuk free!
2). He loves to SING his favorite songs are ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and knows and can pronounce all the words pretty clear!
3). He weighs 26 pounds and 34 1/2 inches tall. According to the height predictor he will be 5 foot 11 when he is 18 years old!

4). He is always smiling. If you ask him if he is always happy he says {with a lisp} "yeath" {yes}
5). He is still obsessed with vacuum cleaners. But at least now he isn't afraid when they are turned on, instead he helps vacuum.

6).  Lays down for naps when I tell him he will see his cousin's after school. He gets excited to see Calvin "Ki-Yan" and Ellery "Elree"
7). Still takes a two hour nap every day! He goes to bed around 8:00 every night and wakes up around 7:30! 
8). Has NOT tried crawling out of his crib YET, although I know he can...he's a monkey boy!
9). Is all boy! Makes dinosaur and car noises...with a deep grawwwwwwl.
10). Loves fruit! It's mostly what our breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack consists of with a tad bit of other food mixed in.
11).  Every time we go to Econo foods he has to sit on the pony! We have never actually put in money, until I got suckered into it on his birthday :)

12). Loves to lay on mom and dad's bed and watch Mickey Mouse after a long day...while mom makes dinner!

13. Has a pink "favorite blanket" because we left one at daycare one night so we had to borrow one of Ellery's {she has four}  NOW we have sleep with both blue and pink blankets + a kitty and puppy every night!
14). Went through a biting stage at school {hasnt' bit for months} but when you ask him what he did at school today he says "I bit"!
15). Loves to visit his MeMa & Up-a's {grandma & grandpa's}  Today we were at g'ma & g'pa Smiths and he was in the garage messing around.  He brought me over to a bucket of water...with a dead mouse in it!! He was saying "icky, icky" as I screamed!! {surprised he didn't pick it up and bring it to me}!
16). Is a parrot and repeats everything...good and bad!  Also has to do EVERYTHING everyone else does! Ellery was in a Community Theater play Flat Stanley Jr. this last month so I had to curl her hair and of course she had to wear make-up....SO, so did Breck!

17). Is a snuggle. Gives the best hugs and kisses! Such a lover.

18). Wears size 6 shoes, 18-24 month/2T shirts, and 12-18 pants
19). Hates going on walks in the stroller unless he is pushing it {not a very productive work out} but loves going on bike rides..we bike out to lake and back!
20). Goes potty on the potty {sometimes}!  He tells us when he has to go...and actually goes!  BIG BOY!
21). Always has a little pep in his step and loves to gallop!
22). Definitely changed from a 1 year old {my baby} to a 2 year old {big boy} over night!







No comments:

Post a Comment