7.26.2012

Big boy

Breck just recently showed us that he was capable of crawling in and out of his crib....
So until now, we didn't feel the need to put him a big bed!
(plus that would mean i would have to really believe that he is growing up and not my little baby anymore)

So off to the store to shop for a new bed.
Little did I know how spends those twin frames were... Soooo
Pintrest came to my rescue, yet again!
I found a 4 by 12 pallet
Jerod cut it down to the mattress size
I sanded the heck out of it
Primes it
Painted it
Six hours later in the dreadful heat....
Viola!
Took a nap on it the first day and
SLEPT ALL night on the very first night!
He even laid down
On his own
And fell
Fast asleep!

He is so excited about his new bed that he spends a lot of time playing in his room, door shut, "no mama, you go bye bye"!

Where does time go?!?
Sweet dreams little love.

3 comments:

  1. Hannah! That is an awesome bed that you made! Breck really looks happy in his new cool bed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh my gosh....LOVE the bed idea! So neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. best bed ever. remember... i almost fell asleep on it. :)

    nice work mama.

    ReplyDelete