10.12.2012

God parents

We are so lucky to have such wonderful friends we met while living in Mankato. We try and get together as often as poasuble, but as our families grow it seems to get more and more difficult. Luckly they are just a phone call away and we catch up that way...although seeing them is much more fun...we'll take it!

In September 30th we were in Mankato to partake in a very special day...
The baptisms of Miss Liana and Mr Nolan.
We were asked to be Nolans God parents and happily accepted!
It means so much to us to be part if theirs and their children's lives. 


2 comments:

  1. I love how you spelled poasuble....as in 'possible'? Ohhh reminds me of me somedays. Hell I forget how to spell my name sometimes! Baby brain maybe????!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn auto correct! I do it on my phone and it messes my words up! And maybe it was one of those days :)

    ReplyDelete