10.25.2012

Hot chocolate parties

I just got "New" old dishes of my moms found in her attic.  They are fun and very unique...I like them.
As I was washing and putting them away, Cal and Breck noticed there were cups and saucers (something you don't see much of anymore) along with a matching tea pot.
They asked to have a tea party....without having Ellery around to "make" them.
So we set up a blanket on the dining room floor. Along with a tea pot of hot chocolate, a cup of marshmallows, sprinkles, and crackers. They poured "tea" in their cups and places it on their saucers while Cal taught Breck the right way to drink tea : pinky out!
And when they were done (within five minutes), they ran off to play cops and robbers while I cleaned up their icky sticky crummy mess. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment