10.25.2012

My funny hunny

Recently I have noticed that two is a very (VERY) busy age.  Yes, I have heard terrible twos a dozen times, but only recently have we actually experienced what it "really" means.
We still have our wonderful, fun, wouldn't change a thing moments...but now with a couple challenges included in our day.
I know its just his way of showing independence, but I just don't like it because it just shows him growing up and weaning more and more off his mommy. 
For all the challenging moments we have, there are about a billion amazing ones.  So I just focus on those!
Here are some funny things he does that make me smile as I lay in bed..blogging as he's fast asleep after a long playful day!
#1 wearing my flat iron case as a sock
#2  wearing a sticker mustache
#3  playing super hero dress up
I love this boy!
And will chrarish the "challenging terrible twos"!

Ps. Tonight he flushed "something" down the toilet and now it doesn't flush correctly....looks like well be calling the Plummer. Not so funny :(





No comments:

Post a Comment