10.12.2012

Pup

This little stinker thinks he's a puppy. Everything we play, everything we do, everywhere we go he "acts like a puppy". I think its because at daycare there are two puppies that he loves (since we can't have pets with jerods horrible allergies).
It's pretty funny most of the time, but there are times I want to crawl in a hole and hid. Most recently we were at the ENT for an afternoon apointment right smack in the middle of nap time.  He was so crazy it was embarrassing. He crawled on the floor in the office barking and licking my feet! Sometimes I will be doing something not paying attention and he will come over and lick my face.  Now that's puppy love!


1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha ohhh gotta love it (even if it's embarassing). my boys are completely into princess stuff right now!!! I can't stop watching disney movies though....they love them!! haha

    ReplyDelete