11.08.2012

Crock pot fav

Crock Pot Lasagna

Ingredients 1 lb. ground beef
29 oz can tomato sauce
8 oz pkg. lasagna noodles, uncooked
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 1/2 cups cottage cheese

Directions 1.) Spray the inside of the crock-pot with cooking spray 2.) Brown the ground beef 3.) Stir the tomato sauce in with the ground beef 4.) Spread 1/4 of the meat sauce on the bottom of the crock-pot 5.) Arrange 1/3 of the uncooked noodles over the sauce (I usually break them up so they fit better) 6.) Combine the cheeses in a bowl. Spoon 1/3 of the cheeses over the noodles. 7.) Repeat these layers twice 8.) Top with remaining sauce 9.) Cover and cook on low for 4hrs (I've started the crock-pot on high in the morning while I get ready for work and then put it on warm before I leave and it's perfect when I get home) 10.) Let the lasagna stand in the crock-pot with the lid off for at least 10


No comments:

Post a Comment