3.29.2013

My funny hunny!

Here are some funny pictures of Mr. B.
He has quite the personality.
Mr. chatty, friendly, social butterfly!

So twice a week I watch a friends little girl.
As I was changing her clothes,
this little boy was trying on her clothes.
I turn around and found him like 
THIS

Last weekend we had a bachelorette party for a good friend.
We played a game called He Said She Said where the guest had to guess who said it by holding up the  crown for her and mustache for him.
Breck found them the next day and was playing with them.
I told him to run downstairs and say to dad
"I mustache you a question"
he did.
And now hasn't stopped saying it to anyone who stops over!




 

Breck found a "treasure chest" at grandpa Tom's the other day.
When he opened it up,
there was nothing it!
Since grandpa is a sucker...
it's now filled with treasures when he comes to visit!

Candy gumdrops
and 
mickey mouse pez dispenser!

That's what grandpa's are for.

No comments:

Post a Comment