6.24.2013

Playing catch up..

Since it's been so long since I have blogged, I have some catching up to do.
I have no idea where to even start....
 
This school year I took care of a friends little girl a couple days a week.
Breck just LOVED her.
He was the only one who could get out belly laughs from her.
He may have been a bit jealous of the attention she was getting so he would tend to act like her to get some of his own.
(it worked)
 
If you haven't met "tick tick" yet
let me introduce you.
See that poor little stuffed animal hamster with peace signs on it attached to his bike with pink electrical tape??
That is "tick tick" Breck's best friend.
See that taggie blanket in the other hand?
That is "tick tick's" blanket.
 
We aren't sure where "tick tick" came from,
where he got his name,
or why Breck is so attached to him,
but he has become part of the family!


Turning three has been a huge change for Breck and us!
He defiantly has a mind of his own and isn't afraid to express it.
He has attitude and sassiness..."no, I'm not talking to you right now, I'm talking to daddy"
He is loud and a chatter box... if he isn't talking or telling a story he is singing!
He is a character and hilarious.."I'm watching you buddy ole pal" (edited addition)
 
He changes clothes thirteen times a day.
And picks out his own clothes.
 
I find it so funny to see him dressed like this in public!
 
I know he is excited for this new baby to come,
but I also know he knows there is a big change coming
and is going to be craving some attention.

He recently has discovered his baby things,
including a package of unopened Nuks I had saved.
He hasn't had a Nuk since he turned two,
but insisted on NEEDING one again.
 
We would hide it, he would find it.
So we put a kibosh on that and threw them away!

This should be interesting in a couple months with a new baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment