11.29.2013

Introducing the newest member of the Barrick Bunch...

Miss Lundon Janie
Born November 12th 2013
~11/12/13~
6:31pm
6lb 13oz 20 inches
Beautiful, healthy, happy
WE ARE IN LOVE (once again) ALL OVER AGAIN!!
Big brother Breck stayed with grandma and grandpa Smith until it was time to meet his little sister.
My sister also joined us, as she captured the moments up to meeting Lundon for the first time.
Priceless.






I love these pictures best because I was a little out of it after having Lundon and don't really remember as much as I would like. But looking back at these pictures tell me the story of one of the best nights of my life.

 It took Breck a little time to warm up to his new sister.  He also wasn't so sure of his mom for the first few days as I was in bed, wearing "funny clothes" and hooked up to machines.  I would ask him for a kiss and he would whisper "when we get home I'll kiss you". Broke my heart.  Luckily after a little time he is now back to being my snuggle bug and the BEST big brother who smothers Lundon with kisses!

It's true: when you have a new baby your "other baby" looks like a big kid!
When did he grow up so fast?!


Loving my new growing family!
How did I get so lucky?!


1 comment: