5.18.2014

Celebrations

Mother's Day was a success as always! We had brunch at my mom and dads..a ten year tradition where the men serve the ladies breakfast! So fun! Then we went home for naps then out to the lake for dinner with Jerods mom. The day was almost through and I had forgot to get a picture with my loves and their beautiful gift of flowers.  I'm so lucky and in love. 
Here is my gift Breck made for me at daycare! Love this! In the eyes of a four year old:
The next day was our 7 year anniversary! Oh how times have changed. Our day consisted of running kids to daycare, working all day and, a run through taco johns drive through (bc there is no way we can go out to dinner w two busy Kids) . We were in bed by 930 and guess what...it was the best anniversary ever! We went from young high school friends (14 years together) to my being my amazing husband with two beautiful kids!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment