5.28.2014

Four years old

This boy turned four...no way! I remember when he was just a baby and now he's a big boy! Had his check up and is right in track for preschool next year! We didn't realize he should have done shots and I promised him he wouldn't get any so since I couldn't go back in my word we will wait till next year.  He's in 70% for height and weight :) healthy kids!!!

He's still busy as can be....going going going all day long! He loves to play outside, help pick up sticks with his gator, "mows" the lawn, and ride bike, which requires a bath each night. 

Loves puzzles, reading, baking with mom, listening to music, singing, and crafts. 
Like always, he's still a sweet sweet boy! Loves to snuggle! Always making a new friend...loves to talk :)

And at nap time and end of the day.... Crashes hard! Love my boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment