5.21.2014

My 30 day challenge

I made a goal for myself...
To get healthy!
For starters I've heard people say it takes 9 months to put on the pounds after having a baby...so you have 9onths to take it off.  We'll folks, I'm only a couple months from that so I best getting and grooving. 

I challenged myself to walk around the lake every day for 30 days minus Saturday and Sundays being optional) 
Jerod asked who I'm doing this challenge with and I replied me, to which he says then I bet you'll win :) 

So to keep me on top of this and not wimp out after a week I'm holding myself accountable by blogging about it. 

I've completed day 3! And to be honest....it sucks. A lot. Praying it gets easier and maybe, just maybe I will do the water case run/walk (something I've dreamt of for years)

Ps my kids rock and allow me to do this with them early in the am, when it's super wind, super humid, and super boring.  I owe them. 

Here we took a break and break played w a baby snapping turtle 

Wen we finish the lake we then go to the playground. By the time we are home they and I are pooped. Making for a sweet afternoon rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment