12.06.2014

Mom, I love you.

December 6,   2014

A day that brought me back to the blog world because it was so simple yet so important to remember.  

A warm sunny winter day brought the whole family outside to the forest city stockade annual old fashion christmas, something we attend each year (except last year because it was -30 degrees...no, for real)!

We enjoyed touring the old buildings, seeing friends, riding a horse drawn sleigh, and missing Santa as he walked past us to take a break...Opps! 

It. Was. Fun. Lundon was bundled up in the baby Bjorne without a complaint and Breck played in the snow and tore his new pants (they are just pants mom and he's a boy...get over it!) we left as Lundon zonked out and boy was ready to relax as well. 

Then Breck and I headed out for Christmas shopping! We spent the day together and he was a trooper as I drug him around. AND I love how innocent four years are.  As he picked out a favorite toy he wanted for Christmas, I told him to put it back, and he did, then I quickly put it in the cart. He had no idea.  And I love that. 

He was exhausted.  And we had one last stop.  As I was paying for the gift card he is saying "mom mom mom" over and over.  Finically I say, "WHAT" and he replies with "I love you"! 

Melts my heart. 
That boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment